In the very beginning of this particular paper, an author is trying to determine and describe who Millennials actually are. Then, the basis of Millennials definition is analysing corporation’s activity over the past years regarding this age group. The main goal of the thesis is to bring their specific futures out and describe what corporations on Polish job market are doing to encourage them to work in their offices. Especially in Poland within the last years, it is observed that big multinational companies are paying special attention to Millennials and trying to hire them before competitors will do so. As a part of this paper, an author will describe corporate politics and practices on Thomson Reuters and BNY Mellon examples. Within this work, an author is also discussing key features and differences between this generation and Millennials parent’s generation. Additionally, there is a reference to corporate social responsibility concept and work-life balance issues.
- Chong, K. (2017, January 20). "Millennials and the Rising Demand for Corporate Social Responsibility". BerkeleyHaas. Retrieved from: http://cmr.berkeley.edu/blog/2017/1/millennials-and-csr.
- Gilbert, J. (2011) "The Millennials: A new generation of employees, a new set of engagement policies". Ivey Business Journal. Retrieved from: http://iveybusinessjournal.com/publication/the-millennials-a-new-generation-of-employees-a-new-set-of-engagement-policies.
- Klonowska, J. (2014, October 11). "Korporacje w Polsce dbają o pracowników. Na co można liczyć?". Bankier.pl. Retrieved from: http://www.bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Korporacje-w-Polsce-dbaja-o-pracownikow-Na-co-mozna-liczyc-7218942.html.
- Marston, C. (2017, June 13). "Retaining Younger Workers in the Workplace. You’ve hired them. Now how can you keep them around?". FastCompany.com. Retrieved from: https://www.fastcompany.com/40478128/in-jogging-therapy-you-cant-run-from-your-feelings.
- Massello, M. (2014, December 6). "Companies Where Millennials Thrive: BNY Mellon". Bentley University. Retrieved from: http://www.bentley.edu/prepared/companies-where-millennials-thrive-bny-mellon.
- (2015, October 6). "Millennials: Who Are They?". Catalyst. Changing workspace. Changing lives. Retrieved from: http://www.catalyst.org/millennials-who-are-they.
- Tarnowska, A. (2013, October 16). "Kogo zatrudniają w korporacjach i ile można zarobić?". WP.PL Finanse. Retrieved from: http://finanse.wp.pl/kogo-zatrudniaja-w-korporacjach-i-ile-mozna-zarobic-6114295455148161a.
- Zent, M. (2016). "Millennials move in-house! 4 things you need to know about the age gap". Thomson Reuters. The answer company. Retrieved from: http://legalsolutions.thomsonreuters.com/law-products/news-views/corporate-counsel/millennials-move-in-house-4-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-age-gap.
- (2015). "2015 Cone Communications Millennial CSR Study". Cone Communications. Public Relations and Marketing. Retrieved from: http://www.conecomm.com/research-blog/2015-cone-communications-millennial-csr-study.
- (2016). "Akademia Thomson Reuters". Uniwersytet Gdański. Wydział Ekonomiczny. Retrieved from: http://ekonom.ug.edu.pl/web/TRDS/index.html?lang=pl&ao=akademia_thomson_reuters.
- (2016). "Thomson Reuters on Millennials & the Future". Finance Transformation. People. Process. Technology. Retrieved from: https://www.fintransformation.com/thomson-reuters-on-millennials--the-future-mc.
- (2016). "Volunteering. Credit Suisse". Credit Suisse. Volunteering. Retrieved from: https://www.credit-suisse.com/tw/en/about-us/responsibility/economy-society/commitments-in-switzerland/volunteering.html.
- (2017). "The Face of the Legal Department is Rapidly Changing. Are You Ready?". Thomson Reuters. The answer company. Retrieved from: https://corporatevisions.postclickmarketing.com/TR_Millennials_Web.
- (2017). "The Generational Shift In Legal Departments. Working with millennials and avoiding baby boomer brain drain". Legal Department 2025. Thomson Reuters. The answer company. Retrieved from http://static.legalsolutions.thomsonreuters.com/static/pdf/S039305_0915.pdf.