The aim of this article is to analyse Communist Party of Poland as the party of Polish proletariat, working class that represents also the interests of other Polish working peoples. Emphasis is placed The strategy of CPP is like other communist parties, socialist revolution, socialism and in the further time communism. The CPP is based in its struggle on the theory of Marxism-Leninism and the progressive tradition of the building of socialism in former People’s Republic Poland.
- Międzynarodowy Ruch Robotniczy (1976). t.1, 2. Warszawa: Książka i Wiedza.
- Czubiński, A. (ed.) (1974). Polski Ruch Robotniczy. Zarys historii. Warszawa: Książka i Wiedza.
- Program Komunistycznej Partii Polski, uchwalony na 4. Zjeździe KPP (2016). Dąbrowa Górnicza.
- Statut Komunistycznej Partii Polski, uchwalony na 1 Zjeździe KPP (2002). Dąbrowa Górnicza.
- CP of Poland: „Preserve the memory of the victims of fascist crimes and the heroes of the struggle against fascism”. ICP, 16 June 2017.
- KPP: ‘Resistance against falsiffying of the history is needed’. ICP, 13 September 2017.
- International Defense for Communism. ICP, November 2017.
- CP of Poland, Members of the Communist Party of Poland condemned for propagating communism - Appeal of the CP of Poland for International Solidarity, Internet, Monday, 25 April 2018.
- CP of Poland, Communist Party of Poland against the political persecution. Internet, 5/2018;
- International Defense for Communism. ICP, 29 November 2017.