- Please submit your manuscripts only via e-mail to renata.podgorzanska[at]wp.pl.
- Author of the paper should also attach an authorship declaration, copyright agreement and a declaration that the paper is not undergoing any publishing process.
- We try to prevent ghostwriting and guest authorship.
- Author can't edit the manuscript once it is submitted, thus we encourage you to send the final version of the paper.
- The editorial staff does not return the submitted materials and reserves the right to make formal changes and add the necessary abbreviations.
- THE HARD COPY OF THE JOURNAL IS THE ORIGINAL COPY.
- Digital version of the journal is published under Open Access license CC BY-NC-ND.
GENERAL EDITORIAL INFORMATION:
- File format: *.doc; *.docx
- Language: English
- papers: 20.000–40.000 characters with spaces (also including abstracts, references, bibliography, tables, diagrams, and footnotes)
- Citation: bibliographic – APA style (in-text)
THE STRUCTURE OF BIBLIOGRAPHY AND CITATIONS:
- general information:
- bibliography should be ordered alphabetically.
- Lem, S. (1999). Bomba megabitowa. Kraków: Wydawnictwo Literackie.
- joint publication:
- Szpakowska, M. (ed). (2008). Antropologia ciała. Zagadnienia i wybór tekstów, Warszawa: Wydawnictwa Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego.
- chapter in joint publication:
- Wolf, F. (2008). Mit piękności. In: M. Szpakowska (ed.), Antropologia ciała. Zagadnienia i wybór tekstów (pp. 103–108). Warszawa: Wydawnictwa Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego.
- Article in journal, if the journal paginates each issue individually:
- Kwieciński, Z. (2014). Edukacja wobec różnicy i inkluzji. Dwa typy dyskursów – w stronę pedagogiki pozytywnej. Kultura i Edukacja, 2 (102), pp. 173–180.
- Article in journal, if the journal does not paginate each issue individually:
- Szlendak, T. (1997). Techno-dzieci końca ery industrialnej. Studia Socjologiczne, 1, pp. 111–136.
- internet sources:
- Zasztowt, K. (2009). Rok po wojnie rosyjsko-gruzińskiej. Stan realizacji porozumień Sarkozy – Miedwiediew z 12 sierpnia 2008 r. oraz 8 września 2008 r. Downloaded from http://www.bbn.gov.pl/portal/pl/501/1804/Analiza_BBN_Rok_po_wojnie_rosyjskogruzinskiej_Stan_realizacji_porozumien_Sarkozy.html.
- one author:
- Surname (2015) text text text
- text text text (Surname, 2015)
- In 2012 Surname published text text text
- Citing a source multiple times in one paragraph.
Introduce the source early in the paragraph, with the author as part of the sentence rather than in brackets. For the rest of the paragraph, you can refer back to the author by surname.
Note that if you put the author's name in brackets later on in the paragraph (for example, if you include a quotation from that source) you should always include the year of publication in the brackets
- text text text Surname (2000) text text text
- text text text Surname text text text
- In specific paragraph, if you put the author's name and year in the reference in the brackets, later on in the paragraph you should always include the year of publication in the brackets whenever the surname of the author appears in the text without brackets.
- text text text (Surname, 2012).
- Text text text Surname (2012) text text text
- multiple authors:
- When a work has only two authors, use both of their names each time their work is cited.
Two or more works of one author should sorted by their year in ascending order.
If two or more works of one author (authors) were published in the same year, letters a,b,c should be put after the year of publication (without space between year and letter)
- text text text (Nowak, Kowalski, 2005a, 2005b, in press; Wiśniewski, 2003a, 2003b).
- Direct quotations are usually put inside quotation marks (“ ”), followed by the reference including the surname of the author, year of publication and number of cited pages.
- (Surname, 2012, pp. 33–34)
- to all submitted texts:
- information about the author, including: affiliation, current and accurate address for correspondence, e-mail address – it's a condition for receiving an author’s copy of the contribution e.g.
Faculty of Political Science and International Studies
Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń
Stefana Batorego 39L,
87–100 Toruń, Poland
- ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
- text should be divided into parts with separate sub-headings,
- it should be preluded by two abstracts (up to 250 words each) written in Polish and English (together with the title),
- it should be preluded by keywords (5–8 words) written in Polish and English,
- the references should be placed at the end of the paper in alphabetic order.