The present article describes a study of teachers’ and parents’ attitudes towards educationally underperforming students of general education school from the humanistic pedagogy and personality-oriented perspectives. The present study is an attempt to substantially define the meaning and the role of teachers’ and parents’ attitudes towards educationally underperforming adolescents who study in general education schools, in order to define the real position of the underperforming school student and the opportunities for improving this situation, which remains default for that student. Addressing teachers’ and parents’ attitudes towards educationally underperforming adolescents is valid and significant because it is obviously needed in pedagogical practice.
- Burns, r. (1986). razvitie ya-kontseptsii i vospitanie (Self-Concept development and education). Translated from english. Moscow: Progress, 422 p.
- Eikenbusch, G. (2011). Umgang mit schwierigen Schülern Pädagogik (dealing with teaching difficult pupils). Heft, 11: 6.
- Weindel-Güdemann, G. (2011). eltern nicht zu Mit-Störern machen Wie man durch Lehrer-Schüler-eltern-Gespräche belastbare Beziehungen aufbauen kann Pädagogik (Parents dealing with interferers: As you cannot build through teacher-student-parent conversations continuous relationships education). Heft, 11: 32.
- Praktikum po psikhodiagnostike: Psikhodiagnosticheskie materialy (Workshop on psychodiagnostics: Psychodiagnostic materials). (1988). Moscow: Izdatelstvo MGU, 141 p.
- Meylakh, V.S. (1960). Kharakteristiki vospitannikov litseya v zapisyakh e.A. engelgardta. Pushkin. Issledovaniya i materialy (Features of students of Grammar School recorded by e. engelhardt). Moscow: Izdatelstvo AN SSSr, V. 3, pp: 347-361.
- Nevskiy, I.A. (1982). Preduprezhdenie i preodolenie pedagogicheskoy zapuschennosti shkolnikov (Prevention and overcoming of pedagogical neglect of schoolchildren). Phd thesis. Moscow, 369 p.
- Stolin, V.V. (1985). Poznanie sebia i otnoshenie k sebe v strukture samosoznaniya lichnosti (Self-discovery and attitude to oneself in the structure of self-awareness). Phd thesis. Moscow, 530 p.