The article presents the authors’ methods of determining teenagers’ disposition towards destructive communication, identifies the main types of destructive communication and provides their psychological characteristics. It specifies the correlation between destructive communication and certain personal qualities of teenagers. It also determines the main role of the diagnostics of teenagers’ disposition towards destructive communication as a way of youth extremism prevention in the system of correcting conditions of this type of interactions.
- Bartoli, A. & Coleman, P.(2014). Dealing with Extremists. Beyond Intractability. Eds. Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess. Conflict Information Consortium, University of Colorado, Boulder, 2003. Retrieved 10/07/2014 from www.beyondintractability.org/essay/
- Davies, L. (2014). Education against extremism. http://www.oise.utoronto.ca/cld/UserFiles/File/DAVIESeducationagainstextremism.pdf. Retrieved 5/11/2014.
- Di Cioccio, R.L. (2008). The Development and Validation of the Teasing Communication Scale Human Communication. Journal of the Pacific and Asian Communication Association, 11(3): 255-272.
- Golovin, A.U. & Aristarkhova, T.A. (2013). The nature of extremism and peculiarities of its occurrence among the youth. News of the Tula State University. Economic and legal sciences, 3-2: 3-9.
- Infante, D.A. & Wigley, C.J. (1986). Verbal Aggressiveness: An Interpersonal Model and Mesaure. Communication Monographs, 53(1): 61-69.
- Bonnell, J., Copestake, P. & Kerr, D. (2011). Teaching approaches that help to build resilience to extremism among young people. Research Report from http://www.nfer.ac.uk/publications/OPXZ01/OPXZ01_home.cfm.
- Seifert, K. 2012. Youth Violence. Theory, Prevention and Intervention: Springer Publishing Company, New York.
- Kirsanov, A.I., Davydov, D.G., Zavalskiy, A.V., Skribtsova N.A. (2014). Extremism «Psihologicheskaja nauka i obrazovanie psyedu.ru», E-journal «Psychological Science and Education among young people and its prevention in educational organization Jelektronnyj resurs psyedu.ru», 1, retrieved 5/11/2014 from http://psyedu.ru/journal/2014/1/Kirsanov_Davydov_Zavalskij_Skrib.phtml.
- Kunitsyna, V.N. (2001). Interpersonal communication. Textbook for HEI.St. Petersburg: Peter.
- Lysak, I.V. (2004). Philosophical-anthropological analysis of the destructive activities of modern human-Rostov-on-Don-Taganrog: North Caucasian Scientific Centre of High School Publishing house, Taganrog State Radiotechnical University Publishing house.
- Miczo, N. & Welter, R.E. (2006). Aggressive and affiliative humor: Relationships to aspects of intercultural communication. Journal of Intercultural communication. Research, 35: 61-77.
- Mingazova, D.V. (2011). Methods of detection and diagnostics of destructive forms of teenager communication. Education region, 3, 210-215.
- Mingazova, D.V., Fatykhova, R.M. & Nesterova, I.N.(2014). Methods of determination of teenager disposition to destructive communication (MDDC). Psychological journal, 35(3), 91-104.
- Musdybaev, K.(2000). Personality egoism. Psychological magazine, 2, 27-39.
- Rancer, A.C. & Avtgis, T.A. (2006). Argumentative and Aggressive Communication: Theory, Research, and Application. Thousand Oaks: CA. Sage Publications.
- Sokolova, Е.Т. (2001). Narcissism psychology. M.: Study guide «Psychology».
- Czina, V. (2014). The Rise of Extremism Among the Youth of Europe: The Case of Hungary’s Jobbik Party. Retrieved 10/07/2014 from www.democraticunion.eu/2013/11/popularity-extremism-among-youth-europe-case-hungarys-jobbik-party.
- Zubok, U.A. & Chuprov, V.I. (2008). Youth extremism. The nature and peculiarities of occurrence. Sociological Studies, 5 (289), 37-47.