The Polish Political Science Yearbook (PPSY, ISSN 0208–7375) is a leading, open access, peer-reviewed Central European journal on political science, international relations, public policy and security studies, published since 1967 (until 1981 as the Polish Round Table). Currently, it is a joint initiative of the Professor Czesław Mojsiewicz International Cooperation Fund, the Adam Marszałek Publishing House and the Polish Political Science Association. It serves as a forum for academic scholars and professionals. The PPSY aims to present the latest analytical and methodological advancements, as well as to promote current work in Polish political science and Polish studies. It offers research and theoretical papers on comparative politics, international relations, development studies, security studies, public policy & governance, Polish and Central European politics, political theory, political and electoral systems, as well as political communication. The publication is free of charge. The journal does not have article processing charges, editorial charges or printing fees. The Professor Czesław Mojsiewicz Fund and our donors cover all costs of the journal.
Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education – 70 points.
The Index Copernicus Value 2016 – 89.01 points (ICV 2015 – 92.73 points).
MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals 2017 – 6.5 points (MIAR 2016 – 4.00 points).
- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (ABSEES) Online,
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL),
- Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (CEJSH), cejsh.icm.edu.pl
- Columbia International Affairs Online,
- Cosmos Impact Factor,
- Directory of Open Access Journals,
- Electronic Journals Library,
- ERIH Plus,
- Gale PowerSearch,
- Google Scholar,
- IBR Online – International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Scholarly Literature on the Humanities and Social Sciences,
- IBZ Online – International Bibliography of Periodical Literature on the Humanities and Social Sciences,
- ICI Journals Master List,
- International Political Science Abstracts,
- Open Academic Journals Index,
- POL–Index (PBN),
- The Lancaster Index.
- W trakcie procesu recenzyjnego w Web of Science: EmergingSourcesCitation
- EuroPub Index